Lyracaine Topical Anaesthetic Gel 30g
Provides instant pain relief without the need for dressings. Lyracaine™ Gel uses an advances Micro-Emulsion delivery process to guarantee fast, effective results. It contains alcohol to cool and soothe the skin as it is absorbed.
How does Lyracaine Topical Anaesthetic Gel 30g work?
Lyracaine™ topical anaesthetic gel is a fast working, clear, topical anaesthetic with a high concentration of lidocaine (5%). Lyracaine™ gel eliminates pain by numbing the skin. Lyracaine™ works within 30 minutes and doesn’t require a dressing.
Lyracaine™ Gel uses an advances Micro-Emulsion delivery process to guarantee fast, effective results. It contains alcohol to cool and soothe the skin as it is absorbed. Lyracaine™ offers pain relief for up to 2 hours and can be used at home for minor cuts, burns, scrapes and bites. In addition it can be used at the doctor’s office for hair removal, laser treatments, injections, filler treatments, Botox® injections, removal of warts and more.
What’s in the box?
- Lyracaine Topical Anaesthetic Gel 5% 30g
What are the benefits of Lyracaine Topical Anaesthetic Gel 30g?
- Hassle Free – no need to apply a dressing
- Clear – no one will know you have it on
- Fast Acting – effective pain relief within 20-30 minutes
- Targeted – addition of petrolatum prevents sliding
- Soothing – alcohol cools the skin while the gel is absorbed
- Effective – high concentration of lidocaine provides long lasting relief
- Easy – no prescription required
How long will results last for?
Results are safe and instant from 30 minutes after application, the gel will provide numbing from pain for up to 2 hours.