Fillderma Repair 2x1ml
A sterile repair system to moisturise, rejuvenate and revitalise the skin.
Fillderma Repair 2x1ml is a sterile, viscoelastic gel with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, transparent and of synthetic origin. It differs from traditional fillers, as it is intended to moisturise, rejuvenate and revitalise the skin.
What comes in the box?
- 14mg/ml non cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- Phosphate buffered saline solution
- 4 x 30G needles
What can Fillderma Repair 2x1ml be used for?
Use this gel for fine, dehydrated or dull skin.
What are the benefits of Fillderma Repair?
- Sterile, viscoelastic, non cross-linked gel
- Hydrates, revitalises and restores skin tone
- Hygroscopic properties
How is the treatment administered?
Fillderma Repair 2x1ml is a gel that is injected into the dermis.
- The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
- Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
- Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
- Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
- Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
- If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
- Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle.